April 14th 2011 will see PR Week hold their ‘The Big Idea’ one day conference.
“What are the BIG ideas in PR and communications right now? PRWeek’s The Big Idea is about sharing exciting ideas in PR and Communications, debating hot issues and discussing the future of the industry to ensure you remain one-step ahead of your competitors and up-to-date with the biggest ideas. Attend this exciting event to hear from leading professionals in the business and develop ideas on how you can advance your PR and communication strategies.
The format of The Big Idea is simple: three speakers will have 10 minutes each to speak on a topic chosen from the list below. You will then have the opportunity to ask questions and vote on your favourite big idea.
Big ideas to be discussed:
1. Social media
2. Measurement & Evaluation
3. How to use your budget effectively
4. The changing media landscape
5. Increasing the value & reputation of PR
To provide further opportunities for discussing and networking the big ideas will then be addressed in practical breakout sessions offering you the chance to discuss how to get from where we are right now to the big idea. These sessions will provide in-depth practical insights and learnings on how you can achieve the big idea”.
- Donald Steel, Chief Communications Adviser, BBC
- James Bromley, Managing Director, Mail Online
- Frank Klaas, Global Head of Communications, Jaguar Land Rover
- Aileen Thompson, Corporate Communications Director, Vodafone UK Ltd
- Emma Flack, National Communications Director, Unilever UK & Ireland
- Danny Rogers, Editor, PRWeek
- William Orr, Director of Marketing Communications, British Gas
This event is currently in production, to be one of the first to receive the programme please call +44 (0)20 8267 4011 or email email@example.com
Click here for more information.