Leinster Rugby would like to invite applications for a 6 month PR Internship;
What is on offer?
- 6 Month Internship with one of the fastest growing and successful franchises in world rugby
- Article writing for regional press and Leinster’s Internal Communication Channels
- Opportunity to feature on and build relationships with Local Radio Stations
- Match day Journalist Experience
- Press conference access and support of Media and Communications Manager
- By lines
- Social Media/Website content generation
- Relationship management
- Event management
- Press Release writing
Who are we looking for?
- Interest in sport (specifically rugby)
- Ability to adapt/react in fast moving environment
- Work to deadlines
- Strong written and communications skills
- Full drivers licence and own vehicle
To apply please email your CV and a cover note to Mark Quinn at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be accepting applications up to Thursday 29th November. Notifications for interviews will be sent out on Friday 30th November.
Newstead Building A,
Direct Line: 00353 1 2235119
Phone: 00353 1 2693224
Fax: 00353 1 2693142
FTI Consulting Internship
FTI Consulting is one of the world’s leading business consultancies employing over 3,500 people worldwide.
The firm’s Strategic Communications Division in Ireland runs an ongoing Internship Programme for graduates seeking practical work experience in the areas of corporate communications, consumer PR, public affairs, issues management, social media and communications training. Internships typically run for a period of 6 months.
Ambitious graduates with a keen interest in developing a career in the communications sector should submit a CV to email@example.com or address it to Paul McSharry, Managing Director, FTI Consulting, 10 Merrion Square, Dublin 2 by Wednesday 28th November 2012.