Volunteer Ireland, is currently accepting applications for Business the position of Business and Community Liaison Intern.
Volunteer Ireland provides a suite of services, including a corporate volunteering initiative entitled Inspiration Days that bring together corporates and not-for-profit groups for unique and meaningful volunteering projects. These projects range from once-off volunteering days, to professional skill-sharing and mentoring opportunities. Corporate volunteering is part of a growing culture of corporate social responsibility, and our aim is to ensure that companies and communities both have access to the many benefits of corporate volunteering through Volunteer Ireland.
- · Assist with development of corporate volunteering information packs and resources
- · Assist with project and events set-up and delivery
- · Assist with publicity and communications, including creation of a new corporatevolunteering video/s
- · Assist with content research for newsletter
- · Update mailing-lists
- · Conduct case-study research and write testimonials
- · Assist with evaluation reports, and presentations
The internship will run from early February for a period of 3-6 months. The internship is part time (2 days per week on Tuesdays and Wednesdays).
For more information on this opportunity please contact
Annemarie Ní Churreáin
Company Volunteering Coordinator
18 Eustace St, Temple Bar, Dublin 2
Phone: +353 (01) 636 9446
Direct line: +353 (01) 636 9454
In Office Mon-Wed only
First Medical Communications are seeking a creative and proactive person to work for an internship. Please send a CV and cover letter to Hmccormack@firstmedical.ie
The internship will include:
- Researching key contacts for the company
- Collating and distributing press kits
- Assisting writing press releases and media alerts
- Assistance in creating media databases and editorial calendars.
Skills and experience required:
- Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or Media related degree.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.