Trainee Exec in the Digital Marketing and PR
The Keogh Partnership
The Keogh Partnership will shortly launch an affiliate social media company, brand to be announced imminently.
We are looking for a suitably knowledgeable and enthusiastic trainee executive to work with us. Eligibility for the Job Bridge intern scheme would be an advantage but not absolutely necessary.
Are you suitably qualified and interested or do you know someone who might be? If so please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and forward a current CV and letter of interest.
Major cultural institution in Dublin looking for a motivated intern interested in building up a career in media and journalism. The candidate must be a native English speaker with a conversational level of Spanish. This is a non paid position, but free language courses and training will be provided. There is no salary involved, but language courses and training will be offered.
– Writing and editing articles and texts.
– Internet researching.
– Contacting media.
– Managing internal press tools.
– Interviewing guests and artists.
– Must be able to commit 15 hours a week.
– Training and free courses provided.
– Student or recent graduate looking for work experience.
– Relevant studies in journalism, communications, translation studies or Spanish Studies.
– Native English speaker with Spanish.
– Experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or Indesign or video editing is a plus.
– Responsible, flexible and energetic.
Send motivation letter and CV to serloladub at gmail.com